We don’t just talk about community, we actively foster it with our members rewards program. Our rewards program is free to join, any while anyone can participate and earn Member Rewards Points (MRP) for each $1 spent on products or event entries. These points can be redeemed for discounts, rentals, event tickets, or even a free game! Play more, earn more discounts, swag or goodies! Best of all, your points and store credit never expire, because at Just Games, we want you to come back and use them.
For those who want to go above and beyond and really build a community, we offer additional benefits to those who help build a safe, fun gaming environment for all by running events in our store that are open to the public and have a welcoming atmosphere. We call these special members, Vanguards.
* A special order is any item that we ordinarily do not or would not stock. Out of stock items, holds on new releases, or pre-orders are subject to their own conditions.
Becoming a Vanguard is free, but it does carry some responsibilities. To maintain an active Vanguard membership, a member must:
- Organize at least one public gaming event every month at Just Games OR bring one new friend per month to a Just Games even
- Promote a fun, enjoyable gaming experience for guests of all ages
- Treat other gamers respectfully at all times
- Follow instructions given by Just Games staff regarding event organization
It’s that easy! A Vanguard can maintain a membership indefinitely, so long as they organize at least one game event per month.
Membership Points Redemption
Membership points can be redeemed for discounts or event free product! Some redemptions are available every day, others are special and tied to specific product releases.
Every Day Points Redemptions
- 500 points = free game rental ticket
- 600 points = free $6 event ticket
- 1,500 points = $5 discount
- 3,750 points = $15 discount
- 7,500 points = $35 discount
- 11,000 points = $60 discount
- 15,000 points = $100 discount
- 23,000 points = $139 discount (for those Magic players who want a free booster box)
Please note that points are not earned for purchases made in store credit, but purchasing a gift card or buying an event entry does earn you points.