Just Games Code of Conduct
All staff, players, spectators, customers and visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a way that ensures all participants, customers, spectators and staff enjoy themselves as much as possible. It’s all about fun for everyone.
The following are not tolerated:
- Foul or Abusive Language – derogatory, abusive, or foul language will not be tolerated at Just Games.
- Drugs or Alcohol – in or out of your person. Anyone caught with, consuming, or under the influence of illegal drugs at a Just Games event including parking lots or other venues.
- Smoking or Vaping at Just Games. You may be asked to leave without warning for vaping inside the store or within 10 feet of the entrance.
- Weapons – Just Games prohibits all concealed or visible weapons by all persons other than law enforcement officers and store staff.
- Bullying – including hazing, discriminatory or derogatory language, comments or activities will not be tolerated at any level.
- Theft ‐ of any property is not tolerated and will result in a minimum of a 30 day banning and a report to local law enforcement and sanctioning body for all events.
- Poor Personal Hygiene – If you haven’t taken a shower or washed your clothes in a while we may ask you to leave and do so.
- Carry in Food or Drink ‐ No carry in beverages of any sort are allowed at our events. Food is to be single-serving only, no exceptions.
- Cameras – We film and photograph all our events. You do not have an expectation of privacy while participating in organized play, and agree that pictures of you may be posted to our social media pages, used to in loss-prevention programs and training, in advertising, etc.
- Selling, Soliciting or promoting other businesses without permission – conducting business or setting up off site deals is strictly prohibited. While we encourage an active trade community, the exchange of cash, or setting up off site or online cash transactions will result in expulsion from events without prizes and/or denial of admission to future events and facilities. There is a zero tolerance of violations of this policy and covertly circumventing this policy via online transactions or ‘taking it out to the parking lot’ will result in severe sanctions up to and including lifetime bans from all Just Games events.
We are aware that some of our fans have had negative experiences in the community. Just Games does not stand for any racist, sexist, or otherwise bigoted behavior. We care about providing a healthy and competitive gaming scene for everyone. If we see or hear any abuse, the offending player will be reprimanded, and, if necessary, expelled from our venue for an indefinite duration.
Just Games reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time without compensation or prizes and may at our sole discretion prohibit you from future events should you violate any portion the Just Games Code of Conduct. All violations resulting in a game loss or more serious penalties or actions will be reported to the manufacturer and sanctioning body for any event that the violator is participating in.
Just Games reserves the right to search any backpacks, bags, and person entering our facility at any time. By entering Just Games you agree to abide by this code of conduct. We reserve the right to change, alter or modify the Just Games Code of Conduct at any time for any reason.