Just Games Code of Conduct
All staff, players, spectators, customers and visitors are expected to conduct themselves in a way that ensures everyone has fun.
- No one should be subjected to foul or abusive language, bullying and other forms of harassment, and has the right to a clean, enjoyable gaming experience. Respect for everyone is a requirement to remain a participant in our community.
- Every customer is entitled to a drug and alcohol free experience (smoking, drinking and drugs are prohibited).
- All customers participating in events should feel safe, and feel their property is safe. Any reports of theft, either store or personal property, will be investigated and, if necessary, prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- We ask that customers be respectful of our venue, clean up after their games, and please no carry in beverages of any sort are permitted. Food is to be single-serving only.
- We deploy security cameras and photography to maintain safety and our marketing plan. If you do not wish to be photographed, you must expressly inform the management. If you wish to take photographs, we ask that you speak to the management and all individuals being photographed first.
- We believe that customers have the right to participate in events and shop without interference by outside salespeople, as such absolutely no person-to-person sales are permitted.
Just Games reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time without compensation or prizes and may at our sole discretion prohibit you from future events. Just Games reserves the right to search any backpacks, bags, and person entering our facility at any time.
By entering Just Games you agree to abide by this code of conduct. We reserve the right to change, alter or modify the Just Games Code of Conduct at any time for any reason. If you have questions or concerns about this Code, or an incident to report that occurred at the store or a store event, please email Matthew Vercant at firstname.lastname@example.org.