Have you or a family member wanted to learn D&D, or just wanted to bring your campaign to the “next level” of long-term adventure with real character engagement and story development? Join our Epic D&D campaign in the World of Ludos and build 2023’s story – live every Tuesday from 6 – 9 pm – with our team of professional DMs.
- Learner-friendly mechanics and culture at EVERY table – perfect for 1st time players, all ages friendly
- Professional, paid, trained, DMs who are teachers, therapists, and trained game runners and improvisers. Get masters of their craft, teaching and running your game.
- Full-scale painted terrain and dungeon features, miniatures – thousands of dollars in value provided to you at no extra cost!
- Interconnected adventures our tables – what happens at your table influences what happens at my table, just like a D&D Epic
- Scaling player involvement with levels and time invested – play longer, have more influence on the story and world!
- Tie-in personalized adventures for your character that influence the world at every table. Rise to real fame in the world of Ludos, and change the play at all tables!
Get some details at EpicDND.com, where you can also watch the campaign unfold (it is presently under construction, but you can see the broad strokes of how the campaign is organized, learn to play information, etc over on that sub-site).
Part of personalizing the game and ensuring the highest quality of event means planning! You must sign up in advance for these events, but how you sign up is entirely up to you!
Buy a 3 month Season Pass, covering roughly the first tier of play, and be ready to get your player-specific adventure under way! Or get a monthly pass for February, or even get a week one pass and sign up just to try it out!
- Weekly $25 (buy the first week only, pay at the door each subsequent week)
- Monthly $90 per month, starting February 2023
- Season Pass $250 for first 3 months – best value!
The first Season Pass will run February – April of 2023, including every Tuesday night in that time period, and cover the first tier of play. Capstone events will take place in April for characters who survive their adventures and participate in 75% or more of the sessions.
DM’s interested in running one of these tables should apply with their professional DM credentials by emailing email@example.com. More details to come, check this space.