Our “Thanksgaming” Board Game Swap & Sell is at 12 pm on Nov 11. Bring in your old games, set your price, and other customers will buy you a gift card in that amount in exchange for your game. Clear out the closet before the new hotness of the holiday season starts arriving! Think about it: those games you aren’t playing could be free new games or go to a great local charity, library or school!
Here’s how it works:
– Drop off your game(s) any time on Nov 8-10th or on the 11th at the sale
– Set your price
– Put your game on the tables with your member ID #
– Get store credit on your member account when it sells
– If it doesn’t sell you can pick it up
– Don’t want it back? We donate any games left behind to charities and community organizations around Rochester! Goodwill, the YMCA, and many local libraries have benefited from this event in the past and will again this year! Our last swap generated $2800 in good condition games for charitable organizations, so give the gift of gaming
Swap is for date listed only. Items left behind at the swap become property of Just Games Rochester, LLC at close of business and will be used to support local charities, schools, and libraries.