Anticipated release date October 19, 2021
Discover everything there is to know about dragons—the most iconic of D&D monsters—in this quintessential reference guide.
Meet Fizban the Fabulous: doddering archmage, unlikely war hero, divine avatar of a dragon-god—and your guide to the mysteries of dragonkind.
What is the difference between a red dragon and a gold dragon? What is dragonsight? How does a dragon’s magic impact the world around them? This comprehensive guide provides Dungeon Masters with a rich hoard of tools and information for designing dragon-themed encounters, adventures, and campaigns. Dragonslayers and dragon scholars alike will also appreciate its insight into harnessing the power of dragon magic and options for players to create unique, memorable draconic characters.
• Introduces gem dragons to fifth edition!
• Provides Dungeon Masters with tools to craft adventures inspired by dragons, including dragon lair maps and detailed information about 20 different types of dragons
• Adds player character options, including dragon-themed subclasses for monks and rangers, unique draconic ancestries for dragonborn, additional spell options, and a feat
• Presents a complete dragon bestiary and introduces a variety of dragons and dragon-related creatures—including aspects of the dragon gods, dragon minions, and more
• Reveals the story of the First World and the role the dragon gods Bahamut and Tiamat played in its creation and destruction
Not up to date on all the D&D preorders?
We have 3 books coming out this year. Here are the other two:
Anticipated release date of November 16, 2021.
The greatest minds in the multiverse meet at Strixhaven University. Professors convey fantastic secrets to eager students, and life on campus is frenetic. But danger lurks even here. Campus hijinks mix with mishaps and sinister plots, and it’s up to you to save the day.
Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos introduces the fantastical setting of Strixhaven University to Dungeons & Dragons, drawn from the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering. It also provides rules for creating characters who are students in one of its five colleges.
Characters can explore the setting over the course of four adventures, which can be played together or on their own. Each describes an academic year filled with scholarly pursuits, campus shenanigans, exciting friendships, hidden dangers, and perhaps even romance.
- Includes four brand new D&D adventures that can be played as stand-alones or woven together as a campaign from levels 1–10
- Adds a new playable race—an owlin, one of the owlfolk who study at the university
- Includes a bestiary of over forty magical creatures and NPCs
- Experience D&D in new ways through the academic challenges, extracurricular activities and jobs, and relationships explored on campus
- Includes a beautifully illustrated double-sided poster map that shows Strixhaven’s campus on one side and important locations on the other
- Attend an elite mage university, choose your college, and adventure your way to graduation
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight is D&D’s next big adventure storyline that brings the wicked whimsy of the Feywild to fifth edition for the first time.