There’s been a lot of buzz around Wizard’s changes to booster box releases and Buy-A-Box promos. For those who missed it last time, here’s a summary of what’s changed for Core Set 2019
- Booster Boxes are available in limited quantities at pre-releases
- Every booster box now comes with a copy of a buy-a-box promo
- The Buy-A-Box Promo is unique to the booster box – you will not be able to open it in packs
- The Buy-A-Box Promo is standard legal, but is geared toward Commander in power level
So what is the Buy-A-Box promo for Magic Core Set 2019? Why, we’re glad you asked:
Wowee! That’s a no-more-mill-for-your-opponents card in Commander decks running blue; awesome! We also have some great specials on booster boxes, and some excellent at-the-door deals for you too.
Pre-order a box
You can always combine a box with one of our premium pre-release events to save some money on both, but if you just want the box, here’s a couple great options for you.
Deckbuilder’s Special – 1 Box + $40 of singles: $144
Alongside your 36 Magic Core 2019 boosters, you’ll get:
- $40 gift card good for Magic singles (individual cards) of your choice. Spend it now, or wait for release day.
- The buy-a-box promo card, waiting for you when you pick up your box. (Limit one per person)
Available for pickup at the pre-release! You can spend the gift card whenever you like, for up to 30 days after release!
Magic Core 2019 Booster Box $115
- 36 booster packs of Magic Core 2019
- 1 Buy-A-Box promo card
- Save $25 off the regular price
You can grab your box below, or stop in to get the Deckbuilder’s special. Booster boxes may be picked up at pre-release, but if you don’t make it to pre-release on July 7 or 8, your box will be available starting on Friday, July 13 when Core Set 2019 gets it’s full release.