Want to play Commander without all the powerful stuff, but with all of the fun? Join us for a fun, casual “Pauper” Commander format each Friday after Pokemon! It kicks off on June 17.
- 100 card constructed commander pauper. Rules are:
- Your commander must be an uncommon creature. Does not need to be legendary. Any uncommon legendary or commander cards are ideal. Rare and mythic commanders are not allowed.
- Your 99 deck must all be cards that were printed as a common at some point in their history. You can only run a single card in a deck excluding basic lands.
- Ban list follows normal commander ban list.
- Proxies are absolutely not allowed (at ANY in-store Magic event, but just in case you’re not sure – not at this one either)
- $5 entry.
- 4 player pods, with 3 player pods dictated as seating allows.
- Registration at 6 PM, event starts at 6:30.
- 1 scheduled game for the night, but can stay and play as many as you have time for.
- Each player in a pod regardless of standings gets 1x standard set booster of their choice.
- Winner of the “pod” will receive 1x random promotional card