Wizards of the Coast and Just Games are pleased to offer a week long Harvisttide Festival. Join us for strange new formats and great deals on spooky Magic product!
Each day this week we will release a special event or deal for Harvisttide week! Check them out below
- Monday: $10 for 4 Midnight Hunt Draft packs
- Tuesday: $10 for 4 Brothers War Draft Packs
- Wednesday $20 Double Feature Draft – one night only
- Thursday $10 for a Collector Booster of Battle for Baldur’s Gate
- Friday $25 Harvisttide 2-Headed Giant Sealed
- Saturday Commander Party Halloween
Read more about the official Harvisttide Event, happening Friday, below!
Under the mysterious light of the full moon, pairs of players gather at Just Games to participate in an sales and events that pits Humans, Vampires, and Werewolves against each other to find out who reigns supreme.
- Time: Friday, Oct 27 6-9:30 pm, packs open at 6 pm, play begins at 6:30.
- Format: Two-Headed Giant casual
- Prizes: Players in the faction with the most wins get an additional collector booster of Crimson Vow or Midnight Hunt, all other participants will receive a promo pack.
Players will pair up, and each pair of players will receive four Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Draft Boosters and four Innistrad: Crimson Vow Draft Boosters, plus one Collector Booster from either set.
Once players have their boosters, pairs will crack open the packs and build two 40-card decks to face off against other pairs in Two-Headed Giant games. Before the matches kick off, each partner pair will be assigned to a team: Werewolves, Vampires, or Humans.
The event will take place over approximately three hours, and during the event, players will mark off wins and losses on a dance card to be turned into the event organizer at the end of the event. The wins and losses will be tallied, and the team with the most wins will earn additional prizes, such as Collector Boosters.