COVID-19 has some challenges, and for folks that can’t wear a mask it can be even more challenging. Here at Just Games we are dedicated to the safety of all our customers, and want to ensure that everyone has access to all the games we sell, all the time! Here are our updated shopping policies.
- The CDC recommends vaccinated people wear masks, but it is not a requirement presently.
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms which may be COVID-19, you asked to remain at home and shop online. We’ll see you soon. Feel better!
- Any customer that chooses to shop in person and is unvaccinated, should wear a mask or face covering while physically inside the store. If a cloth mask is not possible, an alternative device like a respirator, face shield, or other medically provided device is acceptable.
- Our entire inventory remains available online for those requiring further accommodations, for both delivery and shipping.
- You may call the main store like 585-586-0586 and request further assistance.
All policies for shopping apply to events. Additionally, all event participants are required to provide proof of vaccination or recent negative COVID-19 test via the NYS Excelsior Pass or other medical document.
- The Excelsior pass is anonymous, and no records are retained by Just Games, and it allows unvaccinated participation with a recent negative test, so this is our suggested method. You may, at your discretion, substitute an appropriate medical document (e.g. a vaccine pass or proof of negative test within 72 hours of the event).
- Per state and CDC guidance, unvaccinated individuals who cannot provide this proof must wear masks and remain 6 feet from all other participants, at all times (hint: this isn’t possible in a game room environment).
- We reserve the right to request the above from any event participant. If they are unable or unwilling to provide such evidence, Just Games reserves the right to bar them from this, and all future events, at the sole discretion of the store management.
- We reserve the right to make case-by-case exceptions for children too young to be vaccinated yet and still in their parents care.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and look forward to seeing you when we can!
If for any reason you require accommodations beyond these, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our absolute best to help you with your shopping requirements!
This site updates weekly, as the pandemic develops. If you believe we have missed a CDC recommendation, legal change, or other information, please inform us at email@example.com