LAUNCHING AUGUST 1, 2019
We ran the playtest for 2nd edition, and by and large you not only played, but gave amazing feedback! Now, in 2019, Just Games is pleased to offer for pre-order the Pathfinder 2nd Edition core rulebooks and adventure paths, landing August 1 on our shelves. I am personally very pleased to give my full-throated support to Paizo, a company that has long been a partner of local game stores, and is offering this release to you – our loyal players – prior to Gen Con. So you won’t miss anything if you don’t make it to the con, and you can get all the deluxe fancy copies you like right at your friendly local game store. So, what books will be coming out? Well, I’m glad you asked…
Based on more than 20 years of active development and playtest feedback from more than 125,000 gamers, the new Pathfinder rules are easy to learn and exciting to master! This indispensable volume contains all rules players and Game Masters need to start their adventures.
This comprehensive 640-page guide to the Pathfinder roleplaying game provides everything you need to set out on a world of limitless fantasy adventure! Choose from ancestries like elf, human, and goblin and classes like alchemist, fighter, and sorcerer to create a hero of your own design destined to become a legend! Based on more than 20 years of active development and playtest feedback from more than 125,000 gamers, the new Pathfinder rules are easy to learn and exciting to master! This indispensable volume contains all rules for players and Game Masters, and is your first step on a heroic new journey!
The Pathfinder Core Rulebook includes:
- More than 600 pages of game rules, advice, character options, treasure, and more for players and Game Masters!
- Six heroic player character ancestries, including elf, dwarf, gnome, goblin, halfling, and human, with variant heritages for half-elf and half-orc!
- More than 30 backgrounds like bartender, soldier, or apprentice to further immerse yourself in your hero’s backstory!
- Twelve character classes, including the alchemist, barbarian, bard, champion, cleric, druid, fighter, monk, ranger, rogue, sorcerer, and wizard!
- Hundreds and hundreds of spells, class feats, and other exciting abilities to help you customize your character to become the hero YOU envision her to be!
- Streamlined and revised rules to help ease new players into the game while providing the depth of character options and tactical interest that have defined Pathfinder from the beginning!
Hardcover ($59.99) and Deluxe Hardcover ($79.99) available August 1
Nearly 400 of fantasy’s fiercest foes burst from the pages of this enormous 360-page compendium of the most popular and commonly encountered creatures in the world of Pathfinder! From familiar foes like orcs, dragons, and vampires to new enemies like the living-nightmare nilith and the three-headed mutoli, to suitable servants for summoners of every alignment, this must-have companion to the Pathfinder Bestiary is crawling with creatures perfect for your Pathfinder adventures!
The Pathfinder Bestiary includes:
- More than 400 monsters!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Guidelines for providing appropriate monstrous treasures for any occasion.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!
Hardcover ($49.99) and Deluxe Hardcover ($69.99) available August 1
Pathfinder Second Edition is the culmination of over a decade of development and feedback from more than 125,000 gamers.
Easier to Learn, Faster to Play
Streamlined rules and intuitive presentation get you right in the action, whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to tabletop roleplaying.
The new system features the deep character customizationyou love, allowing you to tell the stories you want, featuring your own unique characters.
The Path is Yours to Find
Take cooperative storytelling with your friends to a new level. Where will your next adventure take you?
Age of Ashes
Pathfinder Adventure Path
The mysterious fires burning atop an abandoned Hellknight citadel are but the first of many discoveries waiting to be uncovered in this six-part, monthly Pathfinder campaign of continent-spanning conflict against cultists, slavers, and a fiery draconic devastation that could unleash an Age of Ashes upon the world!
First volume, Hellknight Hill, ($24.99) available August 1
The Fall of Plaguestone
In this standalone adventure, a group of new heroes, traveling through the small community of Plaguestone, must come together to solve the murder of a friend and soon discover forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight.
Bring the debut Pathfinder Second Edition adventure to life with this double-sided, full-color Flip-Mat, featuring the enormous hillside hideout of an evil alchemist—complete with quarters for her servants, numerous laboratories, pens to hold test subjects, and a cavernous lair!
Softcover Adventure ($24.99) and Flip-Mat ($14.99) available August 1
Hardcover ($36.99) available August 1
Pathfinder world guides provide players and Game Masters alike with the foundation for adventures in the Age of Lost Omens.
The Complete Package
The Age of Lost Omens is a deeply detailed fantasy worldcomplete with unique characters, monsters, kingdoms, gods, and so much more.
Evocative player options connect characters to the world, giving them rich backgrounds, motivations, and abilities tied to the lands of the Inner Sea.
Make the world your own with countless setting details and adventure hooks to help you fill in the gaps in your characters and campaigns.
Pre-order your books today
Local pickup only please. Shipping is available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote specific to your region. As always, pre-paid pre-order will earn immediate double member reward points.